Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Weight Loss Plan Is Moving Forward

Hi Friends,

Well my weight loss plan was on track until last Thursday. When I weighed in on 9/14, I was down to 335.5 lbs. That's a drop of 12.5 lbs. in just 14 days! Then I went out of town and had a hard time keeping to the plan while traveling. I didn't backslide too badly though; I put back 1.5 lbs while traveling. So, I'm at 337 lbs. on 9/20 and back on the shakes today. Plenty more to lose in the coming months.

Check back again to see how I'm doing.

Do you need to lose weight? Do you need more energy? If the answer is yes, then come to my website because I can help.

Till next time!

Gary C.
Email: gary@texaslifeproducts.com
Email: garycrabtree@theonlinebusiness.comGaryCrabtree@theonlinebusiness.com
Phone: (888) 224-6987