Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gary's Texas Life Products

Hi, I'm Gary Crabtree. I'm a new Herbalife Supervisor/Distributor living in Houston, Texas. I've recently joined the Herbalife team through Online Business Systems and more importantly started using the Herbalife products myself.  Wow, what a difference in the way I feel!

I started my Herbalife journey on September 1, 2011, following the recommendations to lose weight and improve energy. I started the program at 348 lbs. I weighed again today for the first time since starting the program and found I was 5 lbs lighter. Losing 5 lbs. in only 6 days is phenomenal for me.

But even more important for me right now is the difference in the energy I feel. By the second day of the program I was feeling much more alert and energetic than I've felt in some time. Even my wife noticed it and commented that she hadn't seen me that gung-ho and energetic about anything in a very long time.

I'm going to keep on the program and I intend to blog about my experiences and progress here and other places to share how the program works for me.

Check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment